19 February 2016
"My Family Tree", "GEDCOM Validator" and "Chronoplex Software", including words and logos are trademarks of Chronoplex Software and are protected under UK law. You may not use our trademarks as part of any business or trading name, style or domain name.
Linking to our website
We are happy for you to link to the home page or subpage of our website chronoplexsoftware.com ("our Website") but you comply with the following terms:
1. If you wish to link to any of our downloadable files (for example executables, pdfs, GEDCOM files, familyx files or zip files) you must do so via the homepage or subpage of our Website from which the file is available for download.
2. You do not link to any images displayed anywhere on our Website except where you are expressly permitted by us to do so. We reserve the right to withdraw any such permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any links to our images.
3. You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it and you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
4. You shall not link to our Website from any website which is not owned by you or which is acting unlawfully, indecent or inappropriate, or in any other way incompatible with our reputation.
5. Our Website must not be framed on any other site.
6. You will not do, or omit to do, anything to diminish our rights in the logos or other trade marks or impair, jeopardise or invalidate any registration of the logos or trade marks and you will not alter, change or modify the logos in any way.
7. You shall not at any time use our trademarked terms as part of any business or trading name, style or domain name.
8. You acknowledge that all rights in the logos are vested in us and you shall not assert any claim of ownership of the logos or to the goodwill or reputation thereof by virtue of your use of the logos or otherwise. You agree that any goodwill derived from your use of the logos shall accrue to us.
We retain the right to withdraw this permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any links to our Website, our name, trademarks or logos from your website. By linking to our site, you have agreed to be bound by these terms.
Use of website
You may not use our Website in any way that could disrupt, interfere or restrict the use of the site by other users.
You may not reproduce or copy the content of our Website in any form without prior permission. We retain the right to withdraw this permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any copyrighted material.
Use of our software
By installing our software, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions contained in the EULA (end-user license agreement) that appears when you run the installation programs.
On this page, 'we', 'us' and 'our' refers to Andrew Hoyle, the author of chronoplexsoftware.com.